Business

Business

Friday, June 5, 2015

3-2-1 Ted Talk

3-
-You have to dig at the sticker, damage your flesh then try to flick it off your finger.
-Couldn't even drive while being distracted.  But then his brain habituated and he became capable of driving with music, talking, etc.
-Sometimes habituation is bad because it stops you from doing things you do.

2-
-I once got a new baseball video game but it didn't say how to hit the ball.  I then figured out how to do it on my own.
-One time, I got a new toy but had no idea how to set it up.  I had to look it up online to get it to work.

1-
-Apple does a very good job showing how to set up their product, the directions are right when you set up the device and it is very easy to follow the directions until it's set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment